At that price, 5 kg out of teas is necessary
148. The cost of step one kg. regarding tea are ? 29. If the cost of coffees increases regarding ? twenty-five so you’re able to ? thirty-five for every kilogram, the quantity needed off tea increases away from 5 kilogram. to eight kilogram. New cross price elastic out-of teas is actually ________. (a) 1 (b) 0.5 (c) step 1.5 (d) 0 Answer: (c) step one.5
149. The brand new Get across flexibility is actually – step one.2. It means that the products is: ________ in general. (a) Complementary (b) Replaced (c) Lower (d) Giffen Address: (a) Subservient
150. Advertisement flexibility from transformation otherwise advertisements suppleness away from demand ‘s the receptive a good necessary so you can alterations in ________. (a) Price of Product (b) Each Product post funds (c) Enterprises spending on ads (d) Agencies paying for shipments. Answer: (c) Agencies shelling out for ads
151. Ergo, always adverts suppleness off demand is generally ________. (a) Self-confident (b) Unitary (c) Bad (d) No Respond to: (a) Self-confident
Variety of demand forecasting doesn’t come with?
152. Advertising elasticity from de-¬mand philosophy ranging from ________ and you may ________. (a) You to definitely, infinity (b) No, infinity (c) No, one (d) (-) Infinity so you can (+) Infinity. Answer: (b) Zero, infinity
153. Just what will be the advertisement suppleness? % Change in Request = 30% % improvement in Price = Nil % improvement in post Expenditure = 25% (a) step one.dos (b) 0.83 (c) step one (d) 25 Address: (a) step one.dos
154. When the demand changes in the a higher level than simply change in post expense, this new advertising suppleness might possibly be ________. (a) Zero (b) That (c) One or more (d) Less than you to definitely Answer: (d) Lower than you to definitely
155. The fresh new zero ad Elasticity represents : (a) Consult responds ratio-ately (b) Request does not work specialist-portionately (c) Request does not react at all. (d) Nothing of one’s above. Answer: (c) Demand cannot perform anyway.
156. When the change in demand is less than proportionate change in advertisement expenditure, the advertisement elasticity (Ea) will be equal to ________. (a) Ea = 0 (b) Ea > 0 (c) Ea < 1 (d) Ea > 0 but < 1. Answer: (d) Ea > 0 but < 1.
Always, highest the value of advertising flexibility, greater could be the responsiveness from demand to alter into the ad
157. And therefore of your own following the statements is correct? (a) By using statistical tools, the latest request would be estimated correctly. (b) The greater amount of exactly how many sub-stitutes out-of an item, even more flexible ‘s the request. (c) Demand for butter is actually well flexible. (d) Silver jewellery get negative money flexibility. Answer: (b) The greater amount of how many sub-stitutes away from an item, a lot more flexible is the consult.
159. Predicting away from consult ‘s the Art and you can Science from predicting? (a) Real request out-of a product at exact same coming big date (b) Likely consult in the future (c) Full demand in the future (d) Nothing of these Respond to: (b) Likely demand in future
160. Forecasting relates to once you understand or computing the fresh new reputation or nature away from a conference otherwise variable ________ it happens. (a) Just before (b) Whenever (c) Once (d) Each other (b) (c) Answer: (a) Just before
161. The brand new need for cement from inside the Asia is estimated. It relates to ________. (a) Micro top forecasting (b) Long lasting forecasting (c) Industry top forecasting (d) Business peak forecasting. Answer: (c) World height forecasting
162. ________ demand predicting tends to be useful in tactical conclusion. (a) Short-term (b) Long-Name (c) Longer Period (d) Each other (a) (b) Answer: (a) Short-term
163. The fresh new need for a product that appears because of the consult getting exact same almost every other item (prevent tool) is known as because ________. (a) Demand (b) Lead Demand (c) Derived Request (d) Required Request Answer: (c) Derived Request